Re: [Evolution] evolution stability faq
- From: Xavier Bestel <n0made free fr>
- To: Harish Krishnaswamy <kharish novell com>
- Cc: William Murray <W J Murray rl ac uk>, evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] evolution stability faq
- Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 13:33:45 +0200
On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 13:16, Harish Krishnaswamy wrote:
Evolutions biggest problem is speed - it takes literally minutes from
clicking the button to being able to read mails.
The IMAP performance has improved considerably after the change not to
fetch all the headers was put in.
When was that change commited ?
] [Thread Prev