Re: [Evolution] No provider available for protocol 'file'

Hi,

I have direct experience of the filtering issue, and it's to do with the
upgrade.  If you look in the filter editor, you'll see that the target
folder for messages on Exchange servers is missing.  I had to go through
and manually reset the target folder for each one.  Local folders were
OK.  Looking the filters.xml file, the target folder seems to be set up
in a giant hex string, and that seems to change from version to version
of evo/connector, even for the same folder.

Don't know about the other one.

HTH,

Paul