Re: [Evolution] evolution stability faq

Bill,

 Hello Harish,
             Fedora 5 has evolution-2.6.1-1.fc5.2, and
evolution-connector-2.6.1-1.fc5.1, and reliability is
big improvement on 2.4 series. The only thing which crashes much
for me is to do with deleting shared meetings in the calendar.
IIRC, Chen fixed a bunch of reported crashes with Exchange calendars
last month and these would be available in the next stable release on
2.6. Chances are that much of your problems have been solved but I would
encourage you to file these bugs when you spot them and have determined
it is not in the bugzilla already.

It was the reference to Dad not being up to it which bother me!

Evolutions biggest problem is speed - it takes literally minutes from
clicking the button to being able to read mails.
The IMAP performance has improved considerably after the change not to
fetch all the headers was put in. The Exchange mailer is also under the
scanner now.

Harish