Re: [Evolution] again... Viewing "next" Message...

On Fri, 2006-03-31 at 00:59 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 14:05 -0500, Chris Anspach wrote:
Anyone, anyone...

Does anyone know how to turn off the following behavior?

I am reading an email and I click on the "Delete" icon at the top of the
message.  The next message in line automatically opens.

What would you expect then? Isn't it the most preferred operation. At
least I prefer that.

No its not - the next message can be already read.  Why open a message
that was already read.
I also keep messages unread so not to forget about them.
Like all features I think it must be a option. So like it, some don't.

---

E-mail Disclaimer
http://www.sunspace.co.za/emaildisclaimer.htm