Re: [Evolution] Mulriple Evo, same IMAP, read-status sync

On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 17:42 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 18:23 -0500, Saikat Guha wrote:
I do not close
evolution when I go home, or to the office and leave both running all
day/all night. The problem I have is as follows:

The obvious solution is to log off when you leave, right?

Right. And since the original post explicitly said that I don't, it
obviously said so for a reason.

The question then becomes, am I correct in concluding that Evolution
cannot properly sync with up with IMAP without a three-finger salute?

cheers,
--
Saikat