Re: [Evolution] again... Viewing "next" Message...

On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 14:05 -0500, Chris Anspach wrote:
Anyone, anyone...

Does anyone know how to turn off the following behavior?

I am reading an email and I click on the "Delete" icon at the top of the
message.  The next message in line automatically opens.

What would you expect then? Isn't it the most preferred operation. At
least I prefer that.
Also, when I reply or forward a message, is there an option to close the