[Evolution] Old guy's calendar printout?

Hi;

Hoping there is a relatively simple answer.  I have reduced my WindowsXP
use to almost nothing -- except for Outlook.  I use Outlook because it
prints a foldable, pocket paper calendar closest to the way I like it.
After 50 years of habit, a calendar is not a calendar unless I can carry
it in a shirt or hip pocket and write on it.  After so many years,
several different efficient secretaries, and unlimited numbers of PIMs,
I know the way I want it.

Is there a way to use Evo data, on a printable form that can be added to
my Evo menu bar (or as a separate little program), that doesn't require
a huge amount of alteration to Evolution itself?

Just some pointers in the right direction and a bit of help analyzing
the problem would be most helpful.

--
Regards Bill