Re: [Evolution] Old guy's calendar printout?

On Fri, 2006-06-16 at 16:10 -0400, William Case wrote:
Is there a way to use Evo data, on a printable form that can be added to
my Evo menu bar (or as a separate little program), that doesn't require
a huge amount of alteration to Evolution itself?

This is a feature that I miss from Outlook as well.  For me it isn't a
deal-breaker though.  I have ditched Outlook.  I loved it that I could
print out my own personal "Telephone Directory" and keep it in a thin
binder.

Does Evolution have a system of plugins that somebody can code for?
This sort of thing would be pretty simple for someone to do as a
third-party.

James