Re: [Evolution] how to

hi charles,

Am Donnerstag, den 15.06.2006, 17:06 -0400 schrieb Bubba Siggler:
Is there any way that I should set my account for List. I have also
other ubuntu list. could you give and tip what works best for a newbie.
What are some step's  or tip to set up more account with Evolution.

hmm... not sure what you mean by "account for list".

do you want to filter incoming messages by mailing list (for example one
folder for the evolution list, one folder for the ubuntu list)? then go
to "Edit | Message Filters...".

do you have more than one email address and want to set up another
account for your second email address? then go to "Edit | Preferences |
Email Accounts | Add".

sorry, i don't really get what you ask for. please feel encouraged to
answer. :-)

cheers,
andre

--