[Evolution] Send and Recieve button grayed out

I am new to Evolution and Linux.  I am using Ubuntu 6.06, it is the
latest release that I have. Before upgrade I was able to send and
receive email thru Evolution.  But now when I go to send and email it
will go to out box and then on the main screen the Send and Receive
button is grayed out.  Where do I go for the configuration file and what
else do I need to do?

Thanks for your help
Lu

Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.