Re: [Evolution] Will evolution send a certificate when asked for ?

I didn't necessarily mean for you to have to do the research, I more or
less meant the current maintainers (altho if anyone else did it to help
speed up the process, more power to them).

I definitely think this needs to be implemented in evolution the sooner
the better as you aren't the first person to ask for this and it's
probably not all that uncommon a setup.

Anyways, I thank you for trying to research it a bit yourself, I think
that's an awesome gesture.

Jeff