Re: [Evolution] Will evolution send a certificate when asked for ?

On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 15:42 +0100, Franck Routier wrote:
thanks Erik for your response.
In fact Postfix' logs indicate that Evolution is not sending a certificate.
So my question is more :

Is Evolution supposed to be able to do it (and then what is the magic) ?
or is it just not a feature of evolution and I should stick to Mozilla ?
(or even Outlook for what it matters !)

I can only say that I'd like to know as well.