Re: [Evolution] Will evolution send a certificate when asked for ?

Nobody on this one ?

Franck Routier a écrit :

Hi,

I am still having trouble sending mail via a secure Postfix smtp server.

My Postfix server is configured to ask its clients for a TLS certificate, and will (or won't) allow relaying based on the client's certificate MD5 fingerprint.
The Postfix option is 'smtpd_ask_ccert = yes'.

Is Evolution capable of sending 'My certificate' (optionnaly to choose one signed by a CA trusted by the server, Postfix also sends a list of trusted CA) to the server ?

Thanks,

Franck
**