Re: [Evolution] Mismatch between subject and message contents

On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 10:00 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Is there a specific reason why this doesn't happen automatically?
So you can undelete stuff?
But it's moved to the trash can anyway?

In Evo Trash is a virtual folder (like Junk). The messages are not
physically copied when you delete them. They're still in their original
folders but marked for deletion. Expunging commits the deletion, which
removes the message from the Trash can as a side effect. This is
different from most other mail clients, but it's the preferred model
under IMAP.

This explains the lot, thanks. Still, I'd prefer an option to make the
behaviour selectable. But I guess there are issues that are way more
important.