Re: [Evolution] Mismatch between subject and message contents

hi jeff,

Am Mittwoch, den 28.12.2005, 12:00 -0600 schrieb Jeff Nelson:
My original question has gone unanswered, so I've done some digging.

2. I poked around in ~/.evolution/mail/views and found four views
related to my Inbox:
The THIRD file has strange values for the expansion attribute:
I believe the values should be either 1 or 0.

no, and you're right that it's unrelated.

Unless I'm told this is not the right thing to do, I'm going to delete
the files

INBOX.ev-summary
INBOX.cmeta
INBOX.ibex.index
INBOX.ibex.index.data

and hope that they get regenerated after I restart evolution. Thanks in
advance for any assistance.

yes, they should get recreated and since they are indexing files, this
could indeed hopefully solve your problem.

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!