Re: [Evolution] Mismatch between subject and message contents

On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 16:22 +0530, Parthasarathi Susarla wrote:

We had something in mind (and experimental code too) to solve this
issue. What happens when Evolution is 'shutdown' (closed/quit/whatever)
is that it tries to sync up any changes made locally to the Remote IMAP
server. We tried journal-ing any changes that have occurred locally
before the last sync and the time when Evolution is being closed and
then sync it up the next time Evolution starts (in online mode).

BTW, if I press ^E, will this sync everything on the remote server?