Re: [Evolution] Mismatch between subject and message contents

Andre Klapper wrote:
Am Mittwoch, den 28.12.2005, 12:00 -0600 schrieb Jeff Nelson:
Unless I'm told this is not the right thing to do, I'm going to delete
the files

and hope that they get regenerated after I restart evolution. Thanks in
advance for any assistance.

yes, they should get recreated and since they are indexing files, this
could indeed hopefully solve your problem.

Yes, it did solve my problem. I had to do it a second time too: I shut down my notebook without first exiting evolution and that lead to the new corruption. Deleting the index files caused new ones to be generated.

Thanks for the feedback.