Re: [Evolution] Mismatch between subject and message contents

On Fri, 2006-01-06 at 10:31 -0600, Jeff Nelson wrote:
I shut down my notebook without first exiting evolution and that lead
to the new corruption. Deleting the index files caused new ones to be

Why can't Linux handle this gracefully like Windows?  On that OS when I
shut down all the apps are closed in an orderly fashion, with an
opportunity to save any unsaved work, etc.  On Linux it seems to just
blithely kill everything.