Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.6.2 Formatting toolbar

hi greg,

Am Sonntag, den 20.08.2006, 08:46 -0500 schrieb Greg Oliver:
I just upgraded to 2.6.2 and gnome 2.14.2 - and a really annoying
feature was introduced.

Each time I create a new message, there is now a formatting toolbar
between the subject line and the message pane.

as far as i know, that toolbar has always been, it is nothing new.

  I can tab twice to get
past it, but cannot shift-tab to get back above it to the subject line.
All of my emails are plain text and I really hate it, but do not want to
switch back to thunderbird.

I have been through every setting I can think of and am unable to get
rid of it.

you cannot get rid of it because it is needed for formatting your
message, also for plain text messages.

cheers,
andre

--