Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.6.2 Formatting toolbar

Hi Greg,

I have tried this on Evolution 2.6.2 but can not reproduce your problem.
When the focus is in the subject line, press tab, the first widget in
the toolbar gets the focus, press tab again, the focus gets into the
message pane. Then press shift+tab, the last widget in the toolbar gets
the focus, shift+tab again, the focus get back into the subject line.
When the focus is on toolbar, you can move focus between widgets on it
by pressing "left" or "right".
Please tell me if it performs differently on you system.

-Li