Re: [Evolution] Using novell groupwise as a mail server

Is your GroupWise server SOAP enabled? If so you can configure it
against Evolution with protocol as "Novell GroupWise".

There could be many reasons why you are getting the Authentication
Failed error. Your SOAP port / Security settings /  Password may be
wrong.  Consult your System admin for these details and give the correct
values for them. In case still you are getting the error, start
Evolution from a terminal where you have set the variable
GROUPWISE_DEBUG=1.

Sankar