[Evolution] Using novell groupwise as a mail server

Hello everybody,

I got problems with novell groupwise as a server of evolution. In my job there is a novell groupwise as a e-mail server, and I used to have evolution as a e-mail client, but i can´t view my messages because it is imposible to authenticate in the server, besides, whe i try to edit reciving e-mail opotions, evolution shows an error dialog an then it closes.

Does any body know what could be happenig??, what tests i should do?? has evolution 2.6.0 fixed this problem, if so, how i can upgrade to evolotion 2.6.0 (i am using 2.4.2 release), is there web repositories for Debian or Ubuntu?? how is the web address??

I appreciate any help.