Re: [Evolution] Getting updates?

On Fri, 2006-04-07 at 14:57 +0100, Steve Waterworth wrote:
I have SuSE 9.3 and it comes with evolution included. However it is an
older version and it crashes out when I start it up. This is a know bug
and is a problem with the data-server and MS exchange profile. I have
been trying to locate an uptodate rpm. No luck so far. I did download
the source and attempt to build that but there are so many other
dependencies that I have just given up on that. Surely someone must have
built some binaries???

Convert to Debian, stay relatively current in a relatively painless
manner.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"My initial response was to sue her for defamation of character,
but then I realized that I had no character."
Charles Barkley on hearing Tonya Harding proclaim herself the
Charles Barkley of figure skating