Re: [Evolution] Suspending/resuming

Hi Koen,

On Thu, 2005-08-04 at 18:38 +0200, Koen Vermeer wrote:

I know about the offline mode, which is what I use sometimes as well.
But if I know I'll be online after the next resume, I'd rather not do
that. Besides, hibernating/suspending the computer should be done by
just a press on the right key. Otherwise, I'll end up shutting down all
the programs manually first, and then suspending :-)
So, I was just wondering if maybe there is a command-line interface to
Evolution that would take care of it. Some option to cause Evo to
reconnect (or go offline) or something like that.

 Just letting you know that we are considering doing the above (or
something else to the same effect) in 2.5.

Thanks,
Harish