Re: [Evolution] Migrating from 1.4 to 2.2.3 didn't work. How to solve some problems

If you have the gdb traces for the crash during migration, please file a
bug report.

To get back your address book data,

Export the old account's configuration information form gconf, using the
command
gconftool-2 --dump /apps/evolution/addressbook > /tmp/gconf-book.xml

And for the new account,

Shutdown gconfd. (gconftool-2 shutdown)
Import the settings of old account as
gconftool-2 --load /tmp/gconf-book.xml

Copy the $HOME/evolution/addressbook directory contents to
$HOME/.evolution/addressbook

This should work.

Thanks,
Sushma.