Re: [Evolution] Suspending/resuming

On Tue, 2005-09-27 at 07:04, Harish Krishnaswamy wrote:

So, I was just wondering if maybe there is a command-line interface to
Evolution that would take care of it. Some option to cause Evo to
reconnect (or go offline) or something like that.

 Just letting you know that we are considering doing the above (or
something else to the same effect) in 2.5.

Some kind of system- or session-wide dbus message announcing an imminent
suspend ?

        Xav