Re: [Evolution] duplicate inbox

I haven't been impolite. And don't tell /me/ how it is on the Evo lists.

I'm here to help. And unlike you, I'm doing this voluntarily in my spare
time.  Which obviously does not affect /my/ comments being informative
and detailed. [1]

If you want me to leave, say so.

This is getting way out of hand. I never said anything about you or me
leaving the project.

Its not even in my rights to tell you to leave, infact i have been here
probably for only 1/10th of the time you have been, so i very much a kid
here compared to you.

Right, you didn't tell me to leave, and I believe you didn't want to
imply it either.

I know you couldn't even if you would want to, and I wouldn't go anyway
due to a personal heated discussion. This was just a reaction to some
particular part of your last post -- probably an over-reaction.

We both play the roles which are essential for the project to work. So
don't make this sound personal it was never meant to be. It was a
question of processes and i agree that i should have commented on the
bug in the first place. All my comments were aided towards replicating
and testing which make more sense on bugzilla than on a mailing list,
which was the bone of contention between us. That was my mistake, it
will be corrected. I hope we can bury the hatchet here and move on.

No personal offense intended by me, no offense taken. :)

There actually is a small hint buried in the thread about this issue
being on bugzilla -- but it wasn't obvious to me, that this is directly
referring to the discussion on bugzilla. Thus I treated it like any
other post to the list.

p.s: PEACE :-)

No need to bury the hatchet, cause we haven't been on the warpath. ;)

But I agree, we should stop the personal discussion. Flame wars don't
help anyone and the both of us will have to deal with each other in the
future. I didn't intend to offend you personally, just to correctly
mention the caveats and prevent any harm others might cause to themself.

Peace, dude. :-)

...guenther