Re: [Evolution] duplicate inbox

On Sat, 2005-11-12 at 21:37 +0100, guenther wrote:
[snip]
I haven't been impolite. And don't tell /me/ how it is on the Evo lists.

I'm here to help. And unlike you, I'm doing this voluntarily in my spare
time.  Which obviously does not affect /my/ comments being informative
and detailed. [1]

If you want me to leave, say so.

This is getting way out of hand. I never said anything about you or me
leaving the project.

Its not even in my rights to tell you to leave, infact i have been here
probably for only 1/10th of the time you have been, so i very much a kid
here compared to you.

We both play the roles which are essential for the project to work. So
don't make this sound personal it was never meant to be. It was a
question of processes and i agree that i should have commented on the
bug in the first place. All my comments were aided towards replicating
and testing which make more sense on bugzilla than on a mailing list,
which was the bone of contention between us. That was my mistake, it
will be corrected. I hope we can bury the hatchet here and move on.

p.s: PEACE :-)

Cheers,
Shreyas