Re: [Evolution] duplicate inbox

On Sat, 2005-11-12 at 22:18 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
hi shreyas, hi guenther.
[snip]
(general comment and NOT refering to this thread:)
if we're generally talking about style in gnome bugzilla and on this
mailing list, i do recommend exact wordings (the UI terms that are used
in evolution) and more helpful information (don't just tell the people
"get a stacktrace", but tell them *how* to get one - a link to
<http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution>, section "debugging
evolution's crashes", would already be enough).
i've seen it quite a few times that data has been requested by
developers without telling people *how* to get that data. so help the
people to help themselves, but not to ask again or even try in a wrong
way. be precise where necessary.

I agree, its an itch to type fast sometimes which is a mistake but a
hard one to stop. Anyway Check my new signature
:-)

Cheers,
Shreyas

--
Discover What Causes the Bug, for stack traces and debug logs howto
refer: http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/bugs.shtml