Re: [Evolution] duplicate inbox

On Thu, 2005-11-10 at 11:33 -0500, Bob Cataldo wrote:
On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 23:01 +0100, guenther wrote:
I have a strange problem with evolution. I connect to an imap server. I
just installed SUSE 10.0 - kde desktop - ( previously I have tested
Novell linux desktop and Xandros ).

Which versions of the OSs? What I'm actually really after is the Evo
version running on those.

Sorry i wasn't clear the last time around. Its a bit hard to judge the
level
of comfort people have with the Evolution lingo we use generally. Eg
IMAP4 and
IMAP are probably widely used as protocol types supported in evolution
but i do
forget that they are also server supported protocols.

Anyway the trace on the bugzilla does not look complete to me and it
also looks
like it wasnt with an empty cache. So can you please do the following
and attach
a new trace onto bugzilla.

btw, do you use a custom command like ssh -C -l %u %h
exec /sw/libexec/imapd from within
evolution to connect to the server/ local imap daemon ? If yes could you
try without it.

1) Remove ,evolution
2) Remove all the account details from gconf. Use the gconf-editor and
unset the keys.
3) Reconfigure account, When configuring account in Evolution do not use
IMAP4rev as the
 protocol use IMAP.

 export CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 and run evolution. Get the complete
log and paste it to the bug on bugzilla.

Hope i was clear this time around.

Cheers,
Shreyas

--