Re: [Evolution] Viewing messages in preview pane

Since I upgraded to 2.0.2 I am occasionally getting "blank" messages in
the preview pane. I see the headers and then a blank white narrow
rectangle rather than the message. If I open the message into its own
window I can then see the entire message. So far I have not been able to
detect a pattern as to what is triggering this behaviour.

Yes, I see it too.  It seems to be mainly for largeish messages,
although 'large' might be only 5k!  I think it may be to do with the
time it takes for a message to get downloaded - it's as if there's a
timeout that's set too short somewhere.  I find if you just go to a
different message and then back again it's displayed correctly - if the
focus is in the right place ( :-) ) just doing up-arrow, down-arrow
quickly will display the message.

There doesn't seem to be any logic to when it happens so it's difficult
to file a bug on it.

Evo is 2.0.3 on FC3 - server is UW-IMAP on EL3.  My folders are not big!

P.

--
Pete Biggs :{)       pete @ physchem.ox.ac.uk     pete.biggs @ chem.ox.ac.uk
01865 275490 (Work)  pete1biggs @ gmail.com       pete @ biggs.org.uk