Re: [Evolution] Add new language to spell check?

You need to install aspell languages for evolution to use it as spell
checking.

--
Andrei

On Fri, 2005-03-11 at 09:37 +0100, Ludovic Coumétou wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to add new language to the spell
checking?
Cos' I mainly write emails in English, but still write quite often
emails in French and in Spanish, and it would be great to have them
spelt checked too :)

Thxs in advance
Ludo
P.S.: I tried to google but without luck