Re: [Evolution] Race condition?

On Thu, 2005-03-10 at 11:26 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 21:39 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Thu, 2005-03-10 at 08:42 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

It just sounds like the message was moved and deleted.

Which is what I was trying to say.

But for whatever reason the other cliens aren't honouring the deleted
flag, or it hasn't been sent yet.

No other clients are involved, just Evo, and only a single instance of
Evo is running. I merely wanted to point out that other clients (which I
use occasionally but not at the same time as Evo) never exhibit this
problem, despite using the same mailserver, account setup, and filtering
rules.

You mean they don't move messages by copying and deleting them?  How
very bizarre.

We seem to be talking at cross purposes. Of course they move them by
copying and deleting. The problem is that Evo occasionally *doesn't*
delete them after copying, so I get the same message in two different
folders. Just Evo, nobody else.

poc