Re: [Evolution] Race condition?

On Thu, 2005-03-10 at 16:54 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Thu, 2005-03-10 at 11:26 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 21:39 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> > On Thu, 2005-03-10 at 08:42 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> > >
> > > It just sounds like the message was moved and deleted.
> >
> > Which is what I was trying to say.
> >
> > > But for whatever reason the other cliens aren't honouring the deleted
> > > flag, or it hasn't been sent yet.
> >
> > No other clients are involved, just Evo, and only a single instance of
> > Evo is running. I merely wanted to point out that other clients (which I
> > use occasionally but not at the same time as Evo) never exhibit this
> > problem, despite using the same mailserver, account setup, and filtering
> > rules.
> >

> You mean they don't move messages by copying and deleting them?  How
> very bizarre.

We seem to be talking at cross purposes. Of course they move them by
copying and deleting. The problem is that Evo occasionally *doesn't*
delete them after copying, so I get the same message in two different
folders. Just Evo, nobody else.

Never heard of this. If it has been happening forever, nobody's ever filed a bug about it.