Re: [Evolution] hanging when downloading messages

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 01:23 -0700, Ski Dawg wrote:
On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 15:10 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
Haven't seen this.  Unless it is just 'busy', e.g. re-indexing a
folder that the next message is destined for since i is just opening
up.

Well, I have seen it locked up for several hours before, so I wouldn't
think that it would be a re-indexing issue. Is there anything that I can
do to determine if this is the case?

If it's always the same message on the same POP account, and it
just started happening, maybe the message is corrupt.

If so, then this script can delete the offending message for you.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Never for the sake of peace and quiet deny your convictions."
Dag Hammarskjold