Re: [Evolution] IMAP questions

On Thu, 2005-06-30 at 15:42 +0200, Thomas Emmel wrote:
Hi Jeffrey,

I switched to IMAP as you suggested but I had initially switched to
IMAP4rev1
since there is a folder that I like to see but therefore I have to
change the namespace.
If I do that I can see that folder but evolution says that it cannot see
the folders under INBOX anymore....
If I use the default namespace I can see again my folders in INBOX but
the others not.
That was working with IMAP4rev1.

BTW, why do I allways have to stop evolution, kill all evolution- and
gconf-processes
delete the /tmp/orbit-* /tmp/gconfd-* ~/.evolution/mail/imap*-folders to
get these changes
activated???
And , in addition, this works only in 1 of 4 attempts? Where is the
cache that I have forgotten
to delete? Where are the passwords of evolution stored?

you shouldn't have to do all this... I've never had to. Also I fail to
see why doing all this could possibly help. Restarting evolution should
be plenty.

Jeff