Re: [Evolution] Groupwise Proxy feature

I managed to open it with an old oo2 beta i forgot I had, although it
renders pretty poorly.  I wonder if a wiki page would be better ... but
no matter.

                     1. I have logged into a proxy account and am able
                        to login and do all the required operations
                        but when i close evolution and re-start then
                        the proxy account disappers ?

Ans: Thats a feature too. The developers have decided that its rather
tedious to maintain a proxy login at startup. So all proxy accounts
will be lost at startup.

Umm, I really hope there's a better reason here than "we're too lazy to
make it work"!!!  For example "groupwise does it this way, so we're
being consistent"; even if the real reason is that you're lazy.

Other than that it all looks pretty straightforward, and I presume
mimics the groupwise ui as closely as possible given the ui that isn't
the same (i.e. multiple concurrent proxies and accounts).

I'm not sure what level of detail that document is supposed to go into,
but it could perhaps list how behaviour might change.  e.g. how things
like 'replying' or 'sending' mail becomes modal based on the account
you're looking at.

On Wed, 2005-06-29 at 05:48 -0600, Pasupathilingam