Re: [Evolution] IMAP questions

I'm not sure what provider type you've been using (the Server Type menu
in the account editor), but you probably want to be using IMAP and not
IMAP4rev1. That may solve your crash problems...

The IMAP4rev1 plugin is what I was working on before I left the team to
try and write a cleaner implementation of the old IMAP code to make it
more maintainable. Unfortunately I never really finished it and so it
would seem there are a few bugs with it (as well as not all the features
are there).

Jeff