Re: [Evolution] Transfering inbox and Addressbook data to a new Computer

When I've pondered this issue aloud before, the best answer that was
given to me was to run an IMAP server (like dovecot) on my PC so that my
mail would be client-agnostic

I have played with courier-imap enough to know that I am absolutely NOT
smart enough to run a local imap server on my PC. Here is what I
basically need....

Something that converts my evo 2.0.x addressbook.db to vcard, ldiff or
anything I can import into evo 2.2.3. How hard can that be?

help! I don't want to use thunderbird!

erich