Re: [Evolution] I think this is a bug..

On Fri, 2005-07-15 at 19:17 -0400, Paul Coene wrote:
I ask humbly that someone either add "undo", to reverse a delete (if
this exists, I can't find it), and/or make moved messages simply move,
and not clutter up the Trash folder.

I'm with you on the "undo" thing. In fact I think it's been reported as
a wishlist item (possibly by me :-)

The move issue is different: IMAP doesn't have the concept of moving
messages so you have to copy-and-delete. Since the deletion is like any
other deletion, it's really just a "mark as deleted", meaning it shows
up in the Trash vfolder. Note that it's really still in the original
folder (unselect View->Hide Deleted Messages to see it) which may make
it a bit easier to find.

poc