Re: [Evolution] per-account junk filtering

On Fri, 2005-07-15 at 09:52 +0930, Iain Buchanan wrote:
On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 22:30 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 16:46 +0930, Iain Buchanan wrote:

There's the "Edit-menu > Preferences > Mail-Preferences > Junk-tab"
option which was always there, but I could have sworn there was another
"Edit-menu > Preferences > Mail-Accounts > Edit" option somewhere which
said something like "include this account in junk filtering something or
other..."

and by "previously", I mean not 2.2.3, not probably not 2.2.1.1, perhaps
2.0.4?

It's still there - but it is only available for IMAP.  Well, its still
there in 2.3.x so it should be in 2.2.everything.  And as far as i
remember it was only ever there for IMAP, pop was always just the global
option.

indeed you're right: "Edit-menu > Preferences > Mail-Accounts >
Edit(imap) > Receiving Options > Check new messages for junk contents"

so what if I want to turn it on for my imap account, but not for my pop
account?  Is this possible?

Well, you could've just tried it ...

But looking at the source, it looks like the 'global' option really only
applies to pop and local delivery, and the imap option is the one used
for imap.  There are currently 2 filtering paths, 'non-folder spools'
like pop & local delivery, and 'real folders' like imap/maildir, etc.