Re: [Evolution] per-account junk filtering

When is 'previously'?  It hasn't changed since it existed.

On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 13:11 +0930, Iain Buchanan wrote:
As of about 2.2.1.1 I am only able to filter junk on a global scale,
whereas previously, I could put the junk filter on individual accounts.

The reason I do this (not that it really matters) is because my pop
account slows down from adsl-saturated speeds to one mail a second when
I have junk filtering on (and I don't really have a junk problem on this
account) whereas another imap account has lots of junk, but because its
imap, I get fewer messages more often, so I don't have the slow-down
issue.

Is this intended, or can I just not see the per-account junk option?

Any comments would be appreciated.