[Evolution] [Feature Request] tnef integration

Ok, why not integrate tnef conversion into Evolution???
Then I can finally move my mail away from outlook/windows! currently it is
too much handwork

see
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tnef and
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ytnef

and make it configurable whether the conversion to 'normal' mail should be
done automatically or not, to convert all mail in a batch, whether a
pop-up for conversion should be shown upon encountering a tnef attachment,
etc etc.

this would really make the move away from outlook so much easier!
(the help file provides a procedure but does NOT cover the tnef attachments)

--
Ferry Huberts