Re: [Evolution] (bug!) Emacs keys again...

Roland Orre wrote:
Now I've cleary found that the key issue is a bug in evolution!

I went to the shell, did
gconftool-2 -s /desktop/gnome/interface/gtk_key_theme -t string Emacs
just to be sure,
started evolution
went to the menu, asking for "New", then the keys worked in the
composer.
Discarded this mail, and asked for "New" again,
now the keys are fu..ed up!
On new mail the second time, is the value of gconftool-2 -s /desktop/gnome/interface/gtk_key_theme Emacs or it is reset to Default?

also, please point me to the updated file you are using as GNOME_GtkHTML_Editor-emacs.
now the keys are fu..ed up!
On new mail the second time, is the value of gconftool-2 -g /desktop/gnome/interface/gtk_key_theme Emacs or it is reset to Default?

Please point me to the updated file you are using as GNOME_GtkHTML_Editor-emacs.xml.

finally, the keybindings which appear to be emacs specific (i.e. which are not same as ms keybindings) are very few in the *-emacs.xml file of gtkhtml. can you give some examples of the keybindings which are failing. Thanks.

- Kaushal