[Evolution] MSHTML

Hi,
Since a few weeks I receive promotional mail which lock evolution
completely. I can see that it's working really hard (processor 100%
load) but nothing happens for >15' after which I nuke it.
When looking at the content I find regularly in it the following tag:
"<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=3DGENERATOR>".
As I'm allergic to everything which has MS attached I wonder if that's
the reason why Evolution hangs. It's plain HTML as far as I can see.
I'm working with Evo 2.04 as I cannot find the current version as RPM
for Fedora III. Ftp.ximian.com gives versions for SuSE and old RedHat
versions and other but Fedora isn't there. Can I use the SuSE versions
for FCIII?
Has anybody a suggestion as the bug is annoying and I can't read this
mail anymore with Evolution (no problem with Thunderbird).
Thanks
Joep