Re: [Evolution] selectable text in pop up boxes

I have keyservers specified in two places in my account:

seki-strombrg> grep keyserver options
# for sercain operations. Is you set this option to a keyserver
# Use "host -l pgp.net | grep www" to figure out a keyserver.
#keyserver wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net
#keyserver certserver.pgp.com
keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net
keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve
Thu Jan 27 09:49:49

seki-strombrg> cat keyservers
certserver.pgp.com
Thu Jan 27 09:49:51

These are in $HOME/.gnupg/

That latter one may be a note to myself though.

This should make it so that gpg can get keys from a keyserver
automatically, by default, without being told to do so by evolution.
Evolution just tells gpg what key it needs to do the signing or
whatever, and then gpg tries to find it.