[Evolution] Incorrect Font Sizing in Evolution

Howdy,

I use KDE for my desktop, and Evolution for my email.  After some recent
updates to gnome packages, Evolution is not dealing with HTML font sizes
correctly.  Note that there was no update to Evolution, just gnome
packages - but there were so many, and I don't know exactly when it
started to happen.  The fonts scale (in order of smallest to largest)
as:
 -1
 +1
 -2
 0
 +3
 +2
 +4

To see what I mean, view http://borntreger.com/text.png

Any idea what is causing this?  Nothing else seems to be affected,
although Evolution is pretty much the only GNOME app I use.  I looked at
the source of the email and it looks correct:
========
<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT SIZE="7">Size +4</FONT><BR>
<FONT SIZE="6">Size +3</FONT><BR>
<FONT SIZE="5">Size +2</FONT><BR>
<FONT SIZE="4">Size +1</FONT><BR>
Size 0<BR>
<FONT SIZE="2">Size -1</FONT><BR>
<FONT SIZE="1">Size -2</FONT><BR>
<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>
=========
As you can see, gtkHTML is generating it correctly, it's the display
that is incorrect - in both the editing mode, and the viewing mode.  I
first noticed this when opening an older HTML email I had received and
discovering that I could no longer read it since the text was rendered
too small (I had been able to read it clearly before).

I posted this question to the Mandrake Cooker mailing list, and got no
real response, so I'm looking for pointers on where to start debugging.

Thanks,
Lonnie Borntreger