Re: [Evolution] Tiny HTML +0 font

On Thu, 2005-01-27 at 17:02 +0100, Radek Doulík wrote:
On Thu, 2005-01-27 at 03:17 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
Hi,

When writing text-mode emails, Evo, of course, uses GNOME's
Terminal font, which I have defined to be Monospace 10.

When reading (or writing) HTML email, the font is Very Small, and
is definitely not the GNOME Application font, which is Arial 9
on my box.

Is there any way to change this font?
Yes. In Preferences / Mail preferences / General

"Message Fonts", you mean?

I thought that "Use the same fonts as other applications" was a
code for "Use the default GNOME fonts".

It is, it plaint-text mode, but not in HTML mode.

R.
Note that the Subject line appears to use the Application font,
no matter what.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Those hairy white apes don't have the Japanese fighting spirit."
What Imperial Japanese pilots were saying, in 1941.