[Evolution] selectable text in pop up boxes

Hi,
        I've run into an irritating problem.  I have finally persuaded GPG to
work with my old RSA keys and am now working on getting copies of keys
of people that I correspond with from the key server.

Since GPG will not do this automatically (at least the way it it invoked
by evo) I click on the signature icon and get the pop up which has the
details of the signature.  What I would like to do is then cut and past
the key id into a terminal window where I can get gpg to retrieve the
key.  The problem is that the text in the pop up is not selectable.

Cheers, Russell