Re: [Evolution] Comments and questions on the Evolution mailer

On Mon, 2005-01-03 at 11:34 +0100, guenther wrote:
A thing just recently discovered: If I attach a file I cannot preview it
before submitting it! Isn't this a missing feature?? Perhaps one want to
check that the correct file was attached and review it's content??

FWIW, I just checked Mozilla and it doesn't allow neither editing nor
viewing attachments in the Composer as well. Does any MUA allow such
action?
Emacs VM already have this feature, just previewing before sending, no
editing. Maybe also Emacs Gnus has it. I have only used it for news, not
mail. (According to a followup from Jeffrey Stedfast, this is also on
the TODO list for Evolution too. And I'm not confused about removing
attachments of incoming mails versus sending mails with attachments ;-)